The Fine Print:
- Voucher expires 03-31-2012
- No more than one voucher per person
- No cash or credit back on unused amount
- Not valid with other offers
- Please call Joe Stevens for appointment at 843-763-1995
Edwin Watts Golf
The US Open may be over but that doesn't mean you can't work on your swing for next year - get your drivers a'driving and your nine-irons a'flying with this great opportunity: $45 for 1 Hour Golf Lesson at Edwin Watts Golf with Joe Stevens - a $90 value!
Every 1 hour lesson includes video analysis using the V1 Training System.
Joe Stevens has the background and experience to make you a better golfer!
- PGA Class A Professional
- Studdied for seven years under Don Trahan, Master Professional
- Over 20 years of industry experience
- Learned Tournament Management from Slugger White
- Participant in the Palmetto Cup Team
- Contrinuted to numerous golf publications for articles on instruction
Edwin Watts, Charleston, SC
Wild Dunes Resort, Isle of Palms, SC (1999-2009)
Head Professional, Links Course 2005-2009
Head Professional, Harbor Course 2002-2005
Robindale Golf Club, Brandywine, Maryland (1999)
Assistant Professional Experience:
Wild Dunes, Links Course (1999-2002)
Old Carolina, Hilton Head, South Carolina (1998-1999)
Harbortown, Hilton Head, South Carolina (1992-1998)
About Edwin Watts Golf
Edwin Watts Golf offers the largest inventory of pro-line golf equipment, apparel and accessories. The shops feature indoor hitting areas, putting greens and fitting rooms, with most featuring the latest in computer swing analysis systems. All of the new superstores intersperse displays of antique clubs and memorabilia among the latest advances in golf technology.
For 41 years, Edwin Watts Golf has grown to become the store for golfers of all skill levels with the finest selection of pro-line golf equipment and prices to meet any budget. The company has evolved to be the complete golf shop offering golfers the latest premium products, as well as bargain-priced equipment, apparel and accessories. Traditional once-a-year Tent Sales at each store offer golfers unbelievable savings.